What are the places where DC sockets are used and what should we pay attention to when welding?
Release time：2019-10-09 Clicks： Click
What are the places where DC sockets are used and what should be paid attention to when welding? Here we give you a detailed introduction.
DC socket is widely used in our daily life. DC socket refers to a power socket matched with special power supply for computer display. DC socket is composed of transverse socket, fork contact elastomer, longitudinal socket, insulation base and directional keyway. two fork contact elastomers of DC socket are positioned at the center of the base, forming a vertical and horizontal arrangement that is not connected with each other.
I. Types of DC sockets
DC socket is divided into two kinds of packaging: SMT chip packaging and DIP plug-in packaging.
Type Specification of DC Socket
The central needle of DC socket is 0.5mm/0.7mm/1.3mm/1.65mm/2.0mm/2.5mm/3.0mm. Common DC socket specifications are: 2.35*0.7 TVdc plug, 3.0*0.1 TV DC plug, 2.5*0.75 TVdc plug, 3.5*1.1 TVDC plug, 3.2*0.9 TV DC plug, 3.5*1.35 TV, 2.0*0.6 TVdc plug, 5.5*2.1 TVdc plug, 6.5*3.0 TVdc plug, 5.5*2.5 TVdc plug.
3. Application of DC socket
1. Video and audio products: MP3, Bluetooth headset, smart speaker, etc.
2. Digital products: digital cameras, digital cameras, etc.
3. Remote Controller: Remote Controller for Vehicles, Doors and Home Anti-theft Products;
4. Communication products: mobile phones, car phones, telephone sets, building equipment, PDA, etc.
5. Household appliances: TV set, microwave oven, rice cooker, electric wind, electronic body scale, electronic fat scale, electronic kitchen scale, etc.
6. Security products: visual walkie-talkies, monitors, etc.
7. Toys: electronic toys, etc.
8. Computer products: cameras, monitors, etc.
9. Fitness equipment: treadmill, massager, etc.
10. Medical equipment: sphygmomanometer, thermometer, hospital call system, etc.
IV. Technical Indicators of DC Sockets
Contact Resistance <0.03 mm_
Rated Load 30V DC 0.5A
Insulation Resistance (> 100M)
Plugging force: Insertion and Extraction Force 3N~30N
Voltage withstand: Withstand Voltage 500V, AC/min electrical life: Life 5000 times
Temperature range: Temperature-40~+70 ~C
5. How to Weld DC Socket
Scrape off the position to be welded, apply less solder paste, use 100W soldering iron, blow through the mouth, and wait for the colloid to melt and cool immediately.
V. Selection of DC sockets
Taking "30V/0.5A" as an example, the allowable current is 0.5A and the voltage level is 30V.
"0.5A", maximum safe current. More than 0.5A will heat, oxidize and malfunction.
30V is the rated indicator, there is a difference between them.
Attention should be paid to the brand benefit. It is suggested to choose the brand products of large companies with guaranteed quality. The appearance is smooth and without any defects.
6. DC socket eliminating sparks
It is necessary to select high current triode or MOS transistor and relay.
Editor's summary: The above is what kind and model specifications of commonly used DC sockets have related knowledge, hoping to help friends in this area! For more information, please continue to pay attention to our website.